The Aioli Dinner Supper Club – In Partnership with NOCCA featuring Chef Frank Brigtsen
Held on the Campus of the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts in Solomon Family Hall
Come celebrate the arts in partnership with the students of NOCCA, featuring Chef Frank Brigtsen.
The dinner will include cocktails, live entertainment, and silent and live auctions of unique artwork from the estate of George Rodrigue. Proceeds will benefit Louisiana A+ Schools, a non-profit arts in education organization, which is sponsored by the George Rodrigue Foundation of the Arts.
New Orleans Center for Creative Arts (NOCCA)
Solomon Family Hall
2800 Chartres St.
Friday, October 12, 2018
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Tickets are $300 per person ($200 tax deductible)
Top Sponsor $5,000 ($4,400 tax deductible)
– 6 tickets to the Aioli Dinner with reserved seating
– Logo on invitation, web, and marketing materials as Top Sponsor
-Includes and “Aioli Dinner” silkscreen print by George Rodrigue
Friends of George Rodrigue $2,500 ($2,100 tax deductible)
– 4 tickets to the Aioli Dinner with reserved seating
– Logo on invitation, web, and marketing materials
Host Committee $1,500 ($1,300 tax deductible)
– 2 tickets to the Aioli Dinner with reserved seating
– Name on invitation, web, and marketing materials
More details coming soon!